We are an independent polling and survey research center , based on Kuwait, specializing in polling and survey studies, in addition to managing courses and field programs.
We are one of Kanee group (Gulf Business Services ) which was founded in 1999, and now has a group of companies ( IT , recruitment , economic consultancy and call center )
We are proud that we had implemented the General Census of Population, Housing and Establishment In the State of Kuwait 2011, in collaboration with the Central Statistical Office in Kuwait .
The center has a work team, and researchers from various countries, lead by Majed Abdullah Turkait, Chairman, and Dr. Samir Rudwan Abu –Rumman, managing Director.
Our mission is developing of methodological tools, and provide research and training services and consulting featured related to the polls an surveys in the Arab world .
Gulf Opinions conducted dozens of studies, opinion polls and consultations for various entities inside and outside Kuwait such as The National Assembly, Ministry of Justice, Ministry of Information, Ministry of Youth and others such as :
- Research and marketing studies to enhance the capabilities of Media Influence ,( Ministry of Media, Kuwait) 2015-2016
- survey report, ” Kuwaiti happiness and satisfactions”2015
- survey report “Kuwaiti Confidence on others” 2014
- Reform Perception Index in Public Entities (Islah Indicator) , surveying citizens and residents and employees about the government organizations in Kuwait. 2013 .
- The Kuwaiti citizen priorities 2013.
- Polling the Kuwaiti voters in the Kuwaiti National Assembly elections in 2013 and the demands of the next government.
- A study on the marriage problems and its effect among Kuwaitis. 2013 . ( ministry of Justice )
- A study on the effect of the electronic Media on the Kuwaiti Public Opinion .( Ministry of Media, Kuwait)